15 Miles Outside Ocean City, MD
Nestled among the shady hardwoods just 15 miles from Ocean City, you’ll find Fort Whaley! Green and lush, this sprawling resort is the place to go for relaxation and fun.
With this awesome CertifiKID deal, enjoy a two night family getaway in a Barebones Cabin! This is a great opportunity to get away from it all, relax in the great outdoors, experience the simple joy of cooking meals over the campfire, and enjoy a slower pace of life with the family for a few days.
There is lots of on-site family fun at Fort Whaley. Enjoy FREE Miniature Golf all season. Join in fun family activities at the pavilion. Relax in a lounger or splash around in the swimming pool. Reel in some fish at the catch-and-release fishing lake - a jon boat and canoe are available for your use! Relax in the clubhouse with some billiards and arcade games, or enjoy some friendly competition on the basketball or volleyball courts.
On top of all that, Fort Whaley campers enjoy free access to the Water Park, as well as discounted admission to the High Ropes Adventure Park and Western Theme Park at Frontier Town (in-season only). Fort Whaley even has a Beach Shuttle to get you there and back during peak season!
If all of that isn't enough to keep your family entertained, For Whaley is also just a stone's throw away from many favorite area attractions.
- With a historic boardwalk, 10 miles of beautiful sandy beaches with fresh local dining at every corner, unique shopping, championship golf courses, and endless family fun, Ocean City is a prime vacation destination.
- Assateague Island is famous for their herd of wild ponies that might just pay you a visit on the beach, as well as a myriad of other wildlife.
- Coined the "Coolest Small Town in America," Berlin is home to an array of farmers markets, antique shops, fashion boutiques, art galleries, delectable restaurants, and nearly 50 charming structures on the National Historic Register.
- Salisbury is home to Delmarva Shorebirds baseball, the world famous Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art, and Pemberton Historical Park, which features a well-preserved colonial plantation. Also be sure to take a walk through the Salisbury Zoo - it's free all year and has been acclaimed as one of the finest small zoos in the country!
But wait, there's more! Did we tell you there's also fun Themed Events and Activities through the season? Check out the schedule:
- May 25-28: Summer Kick Off Weekend
- June 1-3: Kids Get Even Weekend
- June 8-10: Family Olympics Weekend
With something for everyone, Fort Whaley is sure to surpass every family member's expectations!
Information & Restrictions
Valid Sundays-Thursdays ONLY from May 28 - June 14, 2018
- $86 for 2-night stay in a Barebones Cabin at Fort Whaley ($172 Value – 50% Off)
- $152 for 2-night stay in a Deluxe Park Model Cabin or Deluxe Cabin at Fort Whaley ($304 Value – 50% Off).
What You Need to Know:
- Displayed rates are based on a maximum occupancy of 6 people.
- Fort Whaley is located in Whaleyville, MD, about 15 miles from Ocean City. Click HERE for driving directions.
- All accommodations sleep maximum of six people and come with 1 picnic table, 1 fire ring and 1 charcoal grill.
- Barebones Cabins sleep up to 6 people and come fitted with a covered porch, full-size bed, 2 sets of twin-size bunk beds, dresser, dining bar, mini-fridge/freezer, color TV with cable, and AC/heat. There is access to water at a common camp sink. Handicap accessible options are available.
- Deluxe Cabins sleep up to 6 people and come fitted with a covered porch, master bedroom with full-size bed, second bedroom with a twin-size bunk bed, full-size futon sleeper sofa, full-size shower and bathroom, central AC/heat, color TV with cable, dining table, refrigerator with freezer, stove with oven (some have stove top only with toaster oven), microwave, toaster, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishware, silverware, and cooking utensils. Handicap accessible options are available.
- Deluxe Park Model Cabins sleep up to 6 people and come fitted with a screened-in porch, master bedroom with queen-size bed, second bedroom with 1 twin-size bed and 1 full-size bed, full-size sectional sleeper sofa, full-size shower and bathroom, central AC/heat, color TV with cable, dining table, refrigerator with freezer, 2-burner electric cooktop, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, pots,pans, dishware, silverware, and cooking utensils.
- Taxes are additional and are payable directly to vendor.
- Up to two vouchers may be purchased and redeemed together to extend your stay.
- Guests must bring their own linens.
- No smoking.
- Check-in: 3 p.m.; Check out: 10 a.m. No late checkouts.
- For a full list of resort policies, click HERE.
Expiration: June 14, 2018.
- Expiration reflects date of the last night of your stay.
To Redeem: Reservations required and subject to availability. After purchase, please call Fort Whaley at (888) 486-3903 during business hours or email [email protected] to make your reservations. Business hours are Sunday- Thursday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Friday-Saturday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Please be patient if the phone lines are busy due to high call volume. Reservations cannot be made online.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Fort Whaley at (888) 486-3903 or email [email protected]
Voucher is valid only for the Sun RV Resort listed on your CertifiKID voucher. Valid only for the dates and accommodations listed above. No partial redemption - nights must be used consecutively. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases/reservations. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees may apply once booking is made. Voucher is subject to forfeiture. Incidental charges and charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.