- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$60 $48 20% off
The Deal is Over!
Be a tourist in your own backyard! Experience all that our Nation's Capital has to offer when you enroll in DC Youth Tours summer camp!
This is a very special kind of camp where each day is an urban adventure. Your child will enjoy sightseeing at the National Mall monuments, buildings and museums while learning about history, culture, innovation and fun from knowledgeable, kid-friendly tour guides. Bask in the awe of DC the way the city was meant to be seen: by foot with new friends!
Here's what a sample camp week looks like:
- Monday: Touring the National Mall
- Tuesday: Air and Space Museum
- Wednesday: Armed Services Memorials and Congressional Buildings
- Thursday: Natural History Museum
- Friday: Kids’ Choice!
Throughout the summer, DC Youth Tours will even offer special days at the National Zoo, Spy Museum, Air and Space Museum Virginia (see the Space Shuttle Columbia!), STEM day and Arts Days!
DC Youth Tours are designed by and modeled after the team’s more than 20+ years as Lifeguards, Swim Instructors, Outdoor Adventure Coaches, Ski/Snowboarding Instructors, Wilderness EMTs and SCUBA Rescue Divers - meaning not only does your DC Adventurer tour guide have your child's cultural interests at heart but their safety, too! Many of the tour guides are teachers or have camp counselor experience and will ensure that your child receives fun, age appropriate learning throughout their summer camp experience!
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $199 for One Week of DC Youth Tours Camp ($295 Value - 33% Off).
Ages: Camp is for ages 8-16.
Camp Hours: 8:15 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
2018 Camp Sessions:
- June 11 - June 15
- June 18 - June 22
- June 25 - June 29
- July 2 - July 6
- July 9 - July 13
- July 16 - July 20
- July 23 - July 27
- July 30 - August 3
- August 6 - August 10
- August 13 - August 17
- August 20 - August 24
- August 27 - August 31
What You Need to Know:
- Pick-up and Drop-off are at the Smithsonian Station metro on the National Mall near the National Park Service’s Info-Booth. Bring your kids downtown when you head into work and drop them off for fun filled days they'll never forget!
- Campers must bring a bagged lunch, snacks, sunscreen and a bottle for water.
- For more information on the DC Youth Tour camp experience, click HERE.
Expiration: August 31, 2018.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please email [email protected] or call 866-747-1505 to register for camp. DC Youth Tours will send you the necessary registration information after you speak with them. Provide them with your vendor code (found below your 12-digit CertifiKID number) to get started.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact DC Youth Tours at 866-747-1505.
Valid only for the 2018 camp weeks listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp weeks. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.