- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
Ages 8 - 14
The Deal is Over!
There's LOTS of fun to be had in a Montgomery Parks summer camp! Montgomery Parks has a limited number of available slots open in some of its amazing summer camps - at special savings for CertifiKID fans only!
Take your tennis game to the next level while making new friends in this fun, week-long camp for kids ages 8 to 14. Campers will be divided by age and experience. Younger campers and beginners will enjoy activities that teach the fundamentals: eye-hand coordination, movement, and basic tennis strokes plus parts of the court, score keeping, and etiquette.
Older and more experienced players will be grouped to ensure they get a good challenge during drills and point play with peers while working on technique, consistency, and competitive strategy. Breaks are built into the day along with off-court fun in our new party room. And since the best part of tennis is PLAYING, Fridays at Totally Tennis will finish with a mini tournament featuring match play and large group games adapted for all ages and levels.
Ready, set and serve up some fun this summer!
Information & Restrictions
- $215 for One-Week of Full-Day Totally Tennis Camp at Wheaton Indoor Tennis Courts - Wheaton Regional Park ($270 Value - 20% Off).
- $172 for July 4th Week ONLY of Full-Day Totally Tennis Camp at Wheaton Indoor Tennis Courts - Wheaton Regional Park ($216 Value - 20% Off).
Ages: For ages 8 - 14
Camp Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Before and after care is offered one hour before and after camp and is available for an additional fee.
- Located in the Wheaton Indoor Tennis Center party room.
2017 Camp Sessions:
- June 18 - June 22
- July 2 - July 6 (prorated - no camp July 4)
- July 9 - July 13
What You Need to Know:
- HURRY! Camp space is limited, don’t delay!
- Limit one (1) camp week per child at this special rate.
- Upon checkout, please choose your desired camp week.
- Campers must bring the following to camp daily: a non-perishable and peanut-free lunch, plus a refillable water bottle and snacks to last for the day.
- Sneakers and comfortable clothing are a must.
- If you need to borrow a racquet, Wheaton Indoor Tennis is happy to loan you one.
- Camp is held rain or shine. Make sure your camper is dressed for the weather!
Expiration: July 13, 2018
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- IMPORTANT - Within 24 hours of your purchase of this Voucher, please call Wheaton Indoor Tennis at 301-905-3030.
- When you call, please mention that you purchased this deal through CertifiKID, and provide your 12-digit CertifiKID Voucher number.
- The Montgomery Parks representative will set you up with a free Active Montgomery account if you don’t have one, direct you to the necessary camp forms, and get your child registered.
- You must preregister for all camps. No on-site registration is available on the first day of camp.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Questions? Need More Information? Please contact Lynn Gertzog at 301-905-3030 or email [email protected].
Valid only for the 2018 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Limit two camp sessions per child. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Deals from CertifiKID.