Hilton Head, SC
Hilton Head Island has long been an upscale vacation destination, and the Sonesta Resort is another jewel in the island’s crown. A $30 million renovation of the AAA Four Diamond resort has added even more luxurious features, from refreshed rooms to a new spa and new pools. The beach is a short walk through the property’s landscaped grounds, and a shuttle transports guests to nearby golf courses located in Shipyard Plantation.
- Splash around in the lagoon-style pool, unwind in the shaded pool, or lounge on deck chairs while kids play in the children’s area.
- Come hungry: The resort has four dining options to choose from, including casual appetizers and evening cocktails at Bayley’s Bar and Terrace.
- Have a relaxing massage at Arum Spa or indulge in one of the body treatments, such as hydrating body wrap or tropical sugar scrub.
- Rent a bicycle from the resort and zip around the property before exploring the bike-friendly island.
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina: Coastal Beauty and Year-Round Outdoor Adventure
Set along the Atlantic coast about 30 miles northeast of Savannah, Georgia, Hilton Head Island is a prime setting for relaxed oceanfront living. This subtropical climate makes the island a haven for outdoor-sports enthusiasts, especially golfers, who can choose from dozens of championship courses. Additionally, more than 50 miles’ worth of bike and rollerblade pathways crisscross the island, many of them leading to Hilton Head’s wealth of justly lauded beaches.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $149+ for Stay for Two People at the Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island
- Stay for two in a standard king room, garden-view king room, standard double-queen room, or garden-view double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
- Dates through August
What You Need to Know:
Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card required at check-in. $20 daily resort fee and $3 daily destination fee added at purchase.
To Redeem: This deal is offered to CertifiKID subscribers in partnership with Groupon. When you Click HERE or 'BUY DEAL' above to purchase voucher, you will be redirected to Groupon.com to complete your purchase.
Find even more great Atlanta, GA Deals from CertifiKID.